Black Friday

How to import to Malaysia? Your help needed!

24 Oct 11 05:25:42 am
does anyone know how to import brands items to malaysia by how ? and what to aware of

Site Admin
25 Oct 11 01:53:21 am
Hi Alexyes,

I visited the official Malaysian government site to try and get more information on importing to Malaysia, however the links lead to nowhere unfortunately.

I suggest visiting this link to learn more about how you can start a business in Malaysia, Link hidden: Login to view

For Duties and Taxes, you may refer to Link hidden: Login to view Please note that I was not able to review this as the content is in Malay.

You might find this helpful - A list of things you can import for free, those that are prohibited and restricted:

Link hidden: Login to view

Here are related posts on our forum with more information and Malaysian suppliers -

Hope this helps :)

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at