My tracking number isn't working on ups.com

hydronugitpimp
Trust: 
14 Apr 06 12:06:59 am
:? Can someone tell me if its bad that my ups traking # for my shoes I just orderd about 6 day ago isnt working. I need to no if that makes a difference or not.[/b:e117381a]

bruced63
Trust: 
14 Apr 06 06:34:06 pm
I wouldn't feel real comfortable if after 6 days I still couldn't track an item by the UPS tracking number. I have had items shipped from China via DHL and the tracking number shows up usually within 24 hours of when my supplier said he sent the product. The only time I couldn't track an item was when it was coming from Singapore Post to the USPS. The tracking number from Singapore Post didn't translate to a USPS tracking number. In that particular transaction, I did get my merchandise, though.

hydronugitpimp
Trust: 
17 Apr 06 09:28:37 pm
i found out i was using my order # insted of a traking # but i dont no how to get my tracking #. could someone tell me how?

pbx06
Trust: 
26 Apr 06 12:00:43 am
just telle us from witch website you ordered an i will tells you if it is legit wolsaler!!

Free Member
mslilly
Trust: 
26 Apr 06 01:37:55 am
You haven't received your order yet? :roll:

What site was it from?

simon
Trust: 
6 Jun 06 04:31:52 am
come on, if you need help, then you have to share where did you order your item, why keep it serect...

Free Member
mslilly
Trust: 
8 Jun 06 03:33:37 am
That post was posted long ago, April 14. Person never replied back, maybe they received their items?

:oops:

centercorp
Trust: 
8 Jun 06 03:36:06 am
LOL, Lockem down.

-Benjamin

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.