Alibaba and Diytrade suppliers - fraud or true?

Free Member
rogeriofaria
Trust: 
11 Mar 11 08:24:56 pm

hi all well?

this is my first post and I apologize and guidance if I'm doing something wrong!

Well, I researched some companies SaleHoo on PS3 consoles, cell phones, Camera, among other things, and realized that the prices are too high, they charge very expensive!

not seem to be wholesale price, retail price seems!

I have a few companies in China, which seem to be trusted ..

and I would very much appreciate the SaleHoo team could contact them and verify that are really reliable!

the prices they charge are very good!

320 gb ps3 $ 350.00 for example.

in companies that have the SaleHoo, a 320 gb ps3 costs more than $ 550.00 ...

this is absurd. is more expensive than the stores in Paraguay.

could please check the following companies:

I can pay via bank deposit for them?

CELL PHONES:

1 Link hidden: Login to view

2 Link hidden: Login to view

3 Link hidden: Login to view

4 Link hidden: Login to view

5 Link hidden: Login to view

GAMES CONSOLES:

You Can Check These companies please?

They Have a very good price for mobile phones and consoles. I am looking to buy Them, But I Doubt Whether They Are reliable.

i waiting your help!

this is very important to me! please help me, and make these companies!

Rogerio Faria
rogerioimportacao@hotmail.com
Natal-RN,Brasil.

greatcustomerservice4u
Trust: 
12 Mar 11 01:23:03 am
Hi,
I looked at the website of diytrade and the items said copy next to them, meaning that they are a generic version. This is why the prices are so low.

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Trust: 
14 Mar 11 01:40:19 am
Hi rogeriofaria,

Alibaba is an online directory of suppliers and manufacturers. As such it merely serves as a meeting place and we at SaleHoo have no way of determining the reliability of their listed suppliers. The rule is to never spend more than you can afford to lose in purchasing from an untested Alibaba supplier. SaleHoo has published an Alibaba expose which you can read at Link hidden: Login to view It lists suggestions and steps that buyers can do in carrying out a background research to avoid scam suppliers from the said site.

Let us know if you need help looking for suppliers. :)

Welcome to SaleHoo!

Irene
Free Member
rogeriofaria
Trust: 
15 Mar 11 01:39:36 am
Hello Irene,

You say that Salehoo does not guarantee the veracity of suppliers of directory?

It means that we pay to join SaleHoo to take risks?

I know what SaleHoo can not take responsibility for the companies I listed above, but I wish you could check if they really exist!

The fact that an undertaking expensive price, does not mean it is authentic product.

The china have consoles games 100% authentic! are not all, but knowing look can find!

could do this please? because I imagine that the company has SaleHoo search engines and information gathering, and that his team is prepared game to identify whether a company is fake!

please let me know if these companies are really trustworthy?

thanks!

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Trust: 
17 Mar 11 02:10:34 am
Hi rogeriofaria,

I'd love to help check each of the suppliers you listed, but the main problem is that the links all lead me to Alibaba and Diytrade, and that they do not have any independent websites. Even if I contact each of them, if there is no website to gauge and even no online feedback to gather, it will be impossible on my end to give an assessment. :(

Any products you are keen on working? What we can do is to help search using our directory. :)

Looking forward to hear from you soon!

Irene
Free Member
rogeriofaria
Trust: 
17 Mar 11 06:58:16 am
Hi rogeriofaria,

I'd love to help check each of the suppliers you listed, but the main problem is that the links all lead me to Alibaba and Diytrade, and that they do not have any independent websites. Even if I contact each of them, if there is no website to gauge and even no online feedback to gather, it will be impossible on my end to give an assessment. :(

Any products you are keen on working? What we can do is to help search using our directory. :)

Looking forward to hear from you soon!

Hi Irene.

You commented that the links lead only to Alibaba and Diytrade, and they do not have any independent website. But in the link of Alibaba and Diytrade, has the direct link to the website of each.

I have placed the link of websites independent, under each one, in the sequel!

I hope with website direct, to each supplier, you can help me now! :)

In your directory, supplier prices are too high!
No meeting in SaleHoo, vendor priced to compete with alibaba and diytrade!

Hope you can help me know whether these companies actually exist!

thank you for your attention.

CELL PHONES:

INDEPENDENT WEBSITES = Link hidden: Login to view

GAMES CONSOLES:

thank you for your attention.

Rogério Faria
+55 84 9650-2731
rogeriovendas25@hotmail.com
Natal-RN, Brasil.

Site Admin
fudjj
Trust: 
17 Mar 11 09:48:27 pm
Hi Rogério

If I'm correct, it sounds like you are searching for branded items from Chinese suppliers in an effort to get a competitive price?

If that is the case, then I can tell you that you won't find authentic branded goods from a Chinese supplier. You have to be really careful when just asking of a supplier is trusted, as there is a massive market for fake goods, and buyers do knowingly deal in it.

What that of course means is that a supplier may well be trustworthy when judged on things like processing orders effectively, but of course it doesn't take into consideration if the products are actually genuine to start with.

It would make giving an accurate review on any of the suppliers you are interested in, if you could clarify as to what criteria you would like the reviews based on.

Cheers

Marc Ransom

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Trust: 
18 Mar 11 12:08:36 am
Hi rogeriofaria,

Thanks for providing me with the links, sorry I missed to see them in the Alibaba site.

I will have to reiterate what fudjj just pointed out though. I can look into these sites and see that they satisfy safe payment methods etc., but if you are after authentic branded goods, these suppliers are not the safe sources to get them from.

I'd check into each of the websites, and since the list is long I will be updating this post as I go along. :)

Link hidden: Login to view exists, and someone has actually purchased from them , and the feedback is not so good - Link hidden: Login to view

and the same goes for Link hidden: Login to view

Link hidden: Login to view doesn't have any feedback online. As with the other two websites I've seen, it doesn't clearly state what payment methods it allows. You will be asked to fill out an inquiry detail through their website, and I strongly advice that you do not send any cash using Western Union. The email address that they are using is a free hotmail, and I do not see this as a good sign either.

I will continue with the list and will update you soon. Thanks!

Irene
Free Member
rogeriofaria
Trust: 
18 Mar 11 07:19:26 am
Hi Rogério

If I'm correct, it sounds like you are searching for branded items from Chinese suppliers in an effort to get a competitive price?

If that is the case, then I can tell you that you won't find authentic branded goods from a Chinese supplier. You have to be really careful when just asking of a supplier is trusted, as there is a massive market for fake goods, and buyers do knowingly deal in it.

What that of course means is that a supplier may well be trustworthy when judged on things like processing orders effectively, but of course it doesn't take into consideration if the products are actually genuine to start with.

It would make giving an accurate review on any of the suppliers you are interested in, if you could clarify as to what criteria you would like the reviews based on.

Cheers

Hi fudjj, Thank you for helping me.

To answer your question:

- I agree with you! - I understand that China is not the best place to look for products that are 100% original, 100% authentic!

I've been studying this, and would like to correct me if I'm wrong. But one place I can find 100% authentic products is Hong Kong is.

This list of suppliers that I have asked them to evaluate, is not for supplier of 100% original, I'm looking for CELLULAR "replicas" ...

Example:

Phones:
E71 - 2 cards

T-5000 - WI-FI and GPS

F-035 - WI-FI and GPS

* Replicas Phones with GPS and WI-FI

I realize that salehoo, has no supplier with competitive price for it.

This list of suppliers that I have asked them to evaluate, has the best prices on phones, for orders over 30 units!.

Do you know the directory SaleHoo someone who has a better price?
could you help me?

thanks!

Free Member
rogeriofaria
Trust: 
18 Mar 11 07:25:05 am
Hi rogeriofaria,

Thanks for providing me with the links, sorry I missed to see them in the Alibaba site.

I will have to reiterate what fudjj just pointed out though. I can look into these sites and see that they satisfy safe payment methods etc., but if you are after authentic branded goods, these suppliers are not the safe resources to get them from.

I'd check into each of the websites, and since the list is long I will be updating this post as I go along. :)

Link hidden: Login to view exists, and someone has actually purchased from them , and the feedback is not so good - Link hidden: Login to view

and the same goes for Link hidden: Login to view

Link hidden: Login to view doesn't have any feedback online. As with the other two websites I've seen, it doesn't clearly state what payment methods it allows. You will be asked to fill out an inquiry detail through their website, and I strongly advice that you do not send any cash using Western Union. The email address that they are using is a free hotmail, and I do not see this as a good sign either.

I will continue with the list and will update you soon. Thanks!

Thanks Irene, I hope answers about other companies!

One positive thing I have to say SaleHoo:

A short time ago that I am part of this community, and I realized that you guys (the whole team) is very attentive and helpful!

You guys are quick to serve us, and answer our questions!

Glad to get the help and support of you all!

I am very pleased!

planes
Trust: 
19 Mar 11 10:38:34 pm
Just want to chime in here and add my 2 cents.

DO NOT EVER buy from China if it is for branded items. 100% of the time the items will be fake. Fudjj nailed it but I want to reiterate this fact.

This includes DVDs, CDs, branded clothing and electronics and anything else you might think of. This stuff is all FAKE.

The closest you might come is getting your hands on unauthorized product from a factory which made extras from a major brand for the purpose of selling off to buyers. But this is rare and is STILL considered illegal product.

If customs sees any of this you can and probably will get into serious trouble.

Yes there are many eBay sellers who buy DVDs CDs and video games which are illegal copies from Asia and yes they do make money. Sometimes a lot of money especially selling Disney DVDs around Christmas.

But you will have to go undercover and still fear the long arm of the law. And have unhappy customers when they get a copy of WALLE which doesnt play right. And as soon as you start getting complaints about the DVDs not playing right eBay knows you are selling fakes and your eBay account gets closed down and the money in your Paypal account gets frozen.

Not saying this is your intention, at all, just warning people of buying branded items from Asia.

Free Member
rogeriofaria
Trust: 
20 Mar 11 07:37:56 am

But you will have to go undercover and still fear the long arm of the law. And have unhappy customers when they get a copy of WALLE which doesnt play right. And as soon as you start getting complaints about the DVDs not playing right eBay knows you are selling fakes and your eBay account gets closed down and the money in your Paypal account gets frozen.

Not saying this is your intention, at all, just warning people of buying branded items from Asia.

Hi Planes,

thanks for reiterate it!

I know it's a fact! I agree with you!

Thanks for clarifying once again!

But all that you said I already knew, I know the attitudes of sellers of Ebay.

Let me tell you how I work:

I sell to clients large and small.

The phones "replicas" that I mentioned above, I sell all my clients. AND DO customers know which are replicas!

ALL CUSTOMERS KNOW THEY ARE REPLICAS!

I NEVER SELL A REPLICA, HE PASSING BY ORIGINAL!
DO NOT SELL REPLICA AS IF IT WERE ORIGINAL!

REPLICA IS REPLICA!

ORIGINAL IS ORIGINAL!

MY CUSTOMERS KNOW THEY ARE BUYING REPLICAS!

I have no problem with it.

work in a transparent and faithful to my clients.

IF THEY WANT REPLICA

I SELL REPLICAS!

IF THEY WANT ORIGINAL

I SELL ORIGINAL!

AND AT THE MOMENT, I need find a good supplier, RELIANCE, WHICH HAS AN EXCELLENT PRICE FOR WHOLESALE SALES.

NEED TO BUY REPLICAS OF CELLULAR. MP15 MP20 MP25 MP30 ...

BY EXEMPÇO.

F-035

T-5000

COPIA N8 ...

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION!

Site Admin
fudjj
Trust: 
20 Mar 11 08:46:25 pm
I would suggest trying Link hidden: Login to view

Marc Ransom

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Free Member
rogeriofaria
Trust: 
21 Mar 11 05:35:15 am
I would suggest trying Link hidden: Login to view

Hi all well?

I had seen this site before!

Thanks for the alert. but this site has very high prices.

in Paraguay, which is a neighboring country to Brazil, the E71 = U $ $ 26.50.

the your site that you me indicates the price of E71 = U $ $ 36.00.

I want a manufacturer, a wholesaler at a maximum.

this site that you've indicated should be the Reseller. prices are high more!

it is written on the website "wholesale" but I do not believe it! he seems more RESALE! very high prices.

Site Admin
fudjj
Trust: 
21 Mar 11 06:59:07 am
Any wholesale site will usually display a per item price which is usually c lose to retail. Being that wholesale is a volume purchasing option, they will be unable to provide you with a volume discount percentage until they know what your requirements actually are.

When dealing with a wholesaler, never assume the listed price is their best price. You will always need to talk specifics to get specific prices.

Marc Ransom

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Site Admin
richellemonfort
Trust: 
21 Mar 11 09:50:09 pm
Hi rogeriofaria,

Marc's totally right about wholesale prices, you have to ask further to get the best prices available :)

Here are guides on wholesale buying that may help -

Cheers!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Trust: 
22 Mar 11 02:13:38 am

One positive thing I have to say SaleHoo:

A short time ago that I am part of this community, and I realized that you guys (the whole team) is very attentive and helpful!

You guys are quick to serve us, and answer our questions!

Glad to get the help and support of you all!

I am very pleased!

Thanks for your kind words, rogeriofaria. :) As promised, here's a continuation of my task -

Link hidden: Login to view feedback says it supplies replicas, and advisable to get samples first. You will also be needing a pre-shipment QC inspection service from a third-party service company for large orders. Link hidden: Login to view

Link hidden: Login to view is among the list of companies banned by Alibaba due to fraudulent activities reported by members Link hidden: Login to view

Link hidden: Login to view expensive shipping as reported at Link hidden: Login to view

All the best! :)

Irene
planes
Trust: 
22 Apr 11 10:10:28 pm
Hey rogeriofaria!

Sorry for the delay replying back. Haven't been around for awhile.

Might I suggest Ali Express, DHGAte, Trade Tang. Maybe even Ioffer.

It appears you are looking for a direct line to suppliers which will net you the lowest price.

Use extreme caution with the above suggestions but with enough research you may find what your looking for.