Fakeoakley.com - How can I get my money back?

Free Member
brian53974
Trust: 
27 Aug 07 08:03:47 am
This website offers to sell you 100% looking fake oakley sunglasses to resell possibly on Ioffer.com.
You are able to order small amounts like one or two pairs or go big and buy up to 5 dozen pairs. I myself figured i'd buy two pairs to see how they look in compairison to the real thing. I did this on aug. 5 I used a creditcard to make the purchase. As it states on the website that in 7 to 10 business days i would recieve an e-mail with shipping instructions. I haven't recieved anything yet. So I did what any of you would have done and I sent them a friendly e-mail no response and i sent them more with the same response none. Finnally I called the 1-800 number and i got a recording saying that no one was in the office over and over again. Infact i believe that all Im doing is calling a voice mail box. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how i could get my money back or shut this website down or something of that nature.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Trust: 
27 Aug 07 08:09:24 am
did you use your paypal card or a credit card to purchase from this site. If you did file a dispute or file a chargeback with your credit card company.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
Free Member
brian53974
Trust: 
27 Aug 07 09:32:53 am
I use a credit card thank you

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Trust: 
27 Aug 07 02:37:24 pm
then file a chargeback with your credit card company as soon as possible

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.