How can I upload items to sell on my store and what products should I sell?

johnster0777
Trust: 
23 Mar 12 09:21:22 am
Hi I'm a new seller and so far I have tried selling a used electric scooter on ebay and have had no luck. I had a buyer but they never paid me for the item so I had to relist it again on ebay. So far I've relisted the scooter and reduced the price several times and still no luck. I've reduced the price to less then half of what a new scooter costs but maybe it's the shipping costs that make it hard to sell. I don't want to loose any more profit from it, can anyone help me? I also need help uploading products to my salehoo store so I can start making money. I would highly appreciate any suggestions on what to sell, good dropshippers, inexpensive marketing tips, how to get my website up and running and everything else I just mentioned above. Once again thank you for your help.

Site Admin
richellemonfort
Trust: 
27 Mar 12 01:37:57 am
Hi John,

Welcome to SaleHoo :) Nice to have you with us!

Maybe you could provide us a link to one of your existing listings for your motorcycle so we can have look at it and hopefully provide you with constructive criticism to help you finally sell it!

To add a product, kindly login to your SaleHoo Store admin site and go to
Products > Products (stay on the Products page, don't go to Download) and click on the "Add New" button on the upper right corner. And you should be able to add new products to your store.:)

Here is a video guide to help you - Link hidden: Login to view

The video also explains clearly what the Download tab is for. :)

Hope this helps.

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!