Does DHGate sell fakes?

savagewel
Trust: 
21 Aug 06 06:39:36 pm
I have purchased some tiffany jewelery from DHGATE.com and i was wondering if anyone has done the same and if it is fake as it is a good price

gohogsar
Trust: 
21 Aug 06 07:12:16 pm
I have perchased some tiffany jewllery from DHGATE.com and i was wondering if anyone has done the same and if it is fake as it is a good price

Take a look at this thread:

"Link hidden: Login to view

thomasjm99
Trust: 
21 Aug 06 07:55:15 pm
Some of this stuff is very high quality as well. I bought two Gucci watches from DHGate. I resold one and the customer was happy. The other one I kept for myself. I took it to a jeweler to have it resized and she told me it was either real, or the best fake she has come across.

Pretty interesting. I won't bother too much with mine because I like it and the price was awesome.

tab10us
Trust: 
21 Aug 06 09:09:57 pm
almost everything branded on dhgate is a fake.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.