How much do MP4 players usually cost?

Free Member
mlp888
Trust: 
5 Dec 07 10:10:01 am
Hi there, I was just wondering how much these usually cost (at wholesale prices):

Link hidden: Login to view

As the seller asked me to give him an offer but I don't know how much they usually are. Thanks

drena
Trust: 
6 Dec 07 10:05:20 am
depends on where you plan on selling them i have seen similar items on trademe selling for at the most $30-$40+ at end of auction depends on how many there are on there (its riddled with them) could probably sell at markets for the same price

drena

Free Member
mlp888
Trust: 
6 Dec 07 11:22:18 am
No what I meant was the actual cost price. How much are they worth? (I'm not talking about the market prices). Has anyone bought from him before? (Link hidden: Login to view) Thanks

drena
Trust: 
6 Dec 07 11:34:49 pm
sorry about that lol know that i have reread it i understand daaa me lol have alook around at site like dhgate and lightinbox etc and see how much they would sell them to you for then u might have an idea

planes
Trust: 
19 Dec 07 05:46:18 am
They sell cheap and less than what they are being offered for from your link.

You need to get the 2 gigs for about 20$ for it to be worthwhile.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.