Anyone from New Zealand using Salehoo

backchat
I started with Salehoo ages ago BUT have only now got around to vieiwing it - Have found it abit hard thou with everyone pointing all forums and market research towards ebay - would love to know how you find it, what you sell, trademe? ebay? your own website? how you started etc etc.

Site Admin
richellemonfort
Hi backchat,

Welcome back to the forum :) Glad you could (re)join us here!

We have had a number of members from NZ post on the forum, although I have not kept track of their whereabouts or posts, but you should be able to find them as you go along reading through the various posts..

Here's a blog on Trade Me that you might like to read -

Link hidden: Login to view

And a few posts on the forum about Trade Me -

Hope this helps you find other members from NZ :)

All the best!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
reminiscent
Hi Backchat

From my few days of being on here, I've seen that there are a few kiwi's lurking on here as Richelle said, by just reading the posts. Must say.... kinda pays to be a speed reader & not get sidetracked!

Tracey

backchat
thank you richelle for that - much appreciated.

thanks for your comments reminiscent and yes will definately not be sidetracked again - just need that one brilliant idea and product that eveyon wants then I'm away. If I'm not a speedreader at the moment I certainly will be very shortly.

nashi
Hi Backchat,

I'm a kiwi and been off and on here for the past few years, don't post much but do a heck of alot of reading.
Alot of what is written in the forums does apply to TradeMe as well and can be quite useful. Alot of very clever people around here with great ideas, tips and overall good advice. Much better than flying solo.

Enjoy your reading.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.