Fall September Special

Brand new

Free Member
glamourgal05
Hey everyone,

I am totally green to this but I ready to jump in and start an ebay business.

Right now I wah using affiliate programs. That is what made me realize that you can earn money online.

I want to take it to the next level.

When I looked at the directory here, I got completely overwhelmed. I thought I knew exactly the kind of store that I wanted to open, but I have realized that the market is totally flooded with upscale fashion and cosmetic boutiques.

Now I have registered my business name to suit that industry and have no clue what to sell!!

Where do you even begin? The only thing I know and am passionate about (besides money) is all used up.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Take care,

Rebekah

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Well even though you registered your Business name to suit that so called industry.It doesnt matter. You can still Do a DBA to whatever you want.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
mana2006
I used one main company name that sounds more like a parent compay. Like Textron for an example. They own all kinds of brands and other companies. I do the same with my stores. I do have several web stores. I just have them make out the checks to the parent company.

Free Member
glamourgal05
Thanks a lot for the advice :D

bryanperry
Hi

I know from research they say use a catchy Name for your website or store to match your niche or product you are selling but, I have alway used mine and my wifes initials Plus the word bargain,

It just gives it a bit more warmth and family feel plus everyone likes the word bargain and it seems to fit any niche.

I also wish you all the best in your new online business

buy for now

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.