Great Thread to Sticky for Businesses Posting on Salehoo

fm1234
Ran across this post at Managing Communities this morning:

Link hidden: Login to view

Makes me think a lot about the number of companies who post on Salehoo, often making really obnoxious buttholes out of themselves in the process. Maybe could go into the "Recommended Reading" hopper -- I love when a company rep is available on a relevant discussion forum, but sometimes ... some companies ... maybe could stand to learn a little decorum.

Frank

"Failure is not when you fall down. Failure is when you don't get back up."

--J.J. Luna
Site Admin
richellemonfort
Nice and very straight to the point guide, Frank :)

We have noticed that some of our members have made comments about suppliers repeatedly posting basically the same content on a daily basis. We do have a set of rules for our suppliers to follow when they post on the forum, although this has yet to be updated -

Link hidden: Login to view

I have discussed this with our manager and she has promised she will look into it! Hopefully we can update the forum rules for sellers/suppliers soon and be able to disseminate the information to our suppliers.

Thanks for speaking up! It is much appreciated.

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.