How to Get Wholesale Rates from Suppliers

Free Member
20 Sep 14 09:02:26 am
I'm a new member .I am living in Turkey.

Is there a turkish speaking personnel here? There are many things I wanted to ask. :((

I'm look at wholesaler sites, but the prices are very expensive. Where am I doing wrong? How can I see the wholesale prices.

Site Admin
22 Sep 14 03:08:47 am
Hello there Sevil,

Welcome to SaleHoo!

You may want to go about using Link hidden: Login to view as a means to translate your questions so we can help you better.

It may seem expensive since not all wholesalers are actually posting the "true" wholesale price. What we suggest is to contact these wholesalers directly. You can ask them if they have special terms depending on the number of items you will be ordering.

The suppliers do not usually have the prices up on their websites to protect other members since they may have rates that are different from each other.

Hope this clarifies.

Free Member
22 Sep 14 10:07:43 am
Thank you for your answer rachel:)
i want to sell clothes. I looked at the Link hidden: Login to view
What should I do to make dropshipping? With this site

Site Admin
26 Sep 14 03:21:08 am
Hi Sevil, all you have to do is contact them and request to open a dropshipping account and they will let you know what information they will want.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at