Howdy from the hills of Kentucky!

13 Jan 09 07:05:08 pm
Hi, everyone. I had problems at first trying to login. Found out that one of the numbers at the end of the password wasn't there. That's odd...

Anyway, I joined because I have some extra cash to use for buying wholesale and selling for profit. My goal is to pay off my house and then maybe break off from the usual hourly-wage lifestyle and make my own money. I have a lot of 'norms' in my life and the norm of going to a factory job gets old after a while.

As for my hobbies and extra time, I'm into video games and making artwork on my computer mostly. I'm hoping I'll start a profitable hobby here.

For now, I guess I'll start looking around and touring the site. Wish me luck!

23 Jan 09 03:02:29 am
Hi there,

Great to have you onboard!

Please feel free to look around the forum and resources page and let us know if you have any questions.

Good luck :)

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
Free Member
23 Jan 09 11:40:46 am
Hello gameboy. Just a word of advice. Make sure you research everything. And when starting an online business expect to make some losses while you learn. One of the many things I see are newer people trying to make it online. They loose a few buck and give up. There is always a margin of loss when venturing online to sell products. The best thing to do is research everything you can in advance before committing to the job.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at