I'm Tom, I'm the new guy!

10 Oct 06 11:50:52 pm
Just wanted to say Hello and I'm looking forward to communicating with as many of you as I can. I just signed up and am new to this. I've been successfully selling (stuff from the attic) on Ebay for a while now but want something more. Funds are presently limited so I need to start samll and work this into a full time business.

Any suggestions that would point me in the right direction would really be appreciated.

I'm 53, retired US Air Force living in South Carolina with my wife of 30 years who is from Panama.

Let me here from you!

11 Oct 06 01:22:59 am

You will find lots of great info and lots of great people here.

Ask any questions you ever have!

I see your wife is from panama. I am from Canada but have travelled to panama a few times, great country, great people.

Best of luck to you. Remember.. Research research research or pay someone to research for you.

11 Oct 06 09:30:04 pm
just wanted to say welcome

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.