I wrote an ebook :)

angela123
Hi
I sell Personalised Chocolate software on ebay, and decided to write an ebook that I could include with my CDs as a bonus item.
I called it "Candy Wrapping Business Ideas" and it gives tips on how to market & advertise personalised chocolates as a home business idea.
If anyone would like a free copy, PM me your email address and I will send you one.
If you are in the craft business, I am happy for you to forward it to your customers as a free gift by email/newsletter, or on your website as a download.
Now I have written one, I am inspired to write more :)
cheers
Angela

Site Admin
richellemonfort
Good for you, Angela :)

Thank you for sharing it with our community. I'm sure many will be contacting you for a free copy. I might want a copy myself... I love cooking and making desserts for my daughters.

To more e-books! Cheers and and the best!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Site Admin
fudjj
Congrats from me as well Angelia and as Richelle said, I'm sure there will be quite a few interested in getting a copy.

Just one thing, giving a copy to other for members for free is great, but remember to build in a licence fee for redistribution, a very modest one for our members of course : )

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
Site Admin
alice-salehoo
Well done, Angela!

What an exciting and unique way to add some value for your customers - I'm impressed!

Let us know how your customers respond to it :)

Alice

Copywriter
SaleHoo Group Limited
Wholesale Directory by SaleHoo
angela123
Hi,

nobody has given me feedback yet :(
I guess it is a free bonus, and not really the core product that my customers are buying, so they probably don't feel the need.
I hope it is helping someone anyway

Angela

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.