Just saying hello to a new life and it started here..

Free Member
thebeachmarket
My name is Rick Courtney- I served in the Navy from 1986-2002 to which my left knee messed up and I ended up discharged without retirement...My background started as an Data Processor which back in those days were mainframers.. it transpired into a career that topped out at Information Technology Chief Petty Officer... I now live in Wilmington NC and started an online storefront with what I love- THE BEACH....

But being this is the Coffee Lounge - I also play Country Rockin Blues Music which can be heard at www.facebook.com/rickcourtneysongs
If not there check out www.reverbnation.com/rickcourtney...

Learning alot and open to learning more... if you have secrets that dont cost me money... I am open... The Navy Way is share together- you get more done.... I still think there are those out there--- Loyalty is alive and well... Peace n Luv people... Rick

The Beach Market
Free Member
thebeachmarket
oh and theres no sell -- just some music...why does everything have to have a dollar....

The Beach Market
Site Admin
richellemonfort
Thanks for sharing more of you on our forum :) It's great to learn more and get to know more about our members!

Good luck with your music!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
unclebuck
Hi richelle, I'm a newbe..1st time on this site and I don't even know where to start. I know I want to sell on e-bay, but have no idea what to sell, what the hot products are or anything for that matter. Anything I learn will be of benefit. This is exciting and I can't wait to meet lots of successful minded people.

Site Admin
fudjj
My name is Rick Courtney- I served in the Navy from 1986-2002 to which my left knee messed up and I ended up discharged without retirement...My background started as an Data Processor which back in those days were mainframers.. it transpired into a career that topped out at Information Technology Chief Petty Officer... I now live in Wilmington NC and started an online storefront with what I love- THE BEACH....

But being this is the Coffee Lounge - I also play Country Rockin Blues Music which can be heard at www.facebook.com/rickcourtneysongs
If not there check out www.reverbnation.com/rickcourtney...

Learning alot and open to learning more... if you have secrets that dont cost me money... I am open... The Navy Way is share together- you get more done.... I still think there are those out there--- Loyalty is alive and well... Peace n Luv people... Rick

Hi Rick,

Welcome to SaleHoo and thanks for sharing your music, I'll be checking that out very shortly : )

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
Site Admin
fudjj
Hi richelle, I'm a newbe..1st time on this site and I don't even know where to start. I know I want to sell on e-bay, but have no idea what to sell, what the hot products are or anything for that matter. Anything I learn will be of benefit. This is exciting and I can't wait to meet lots of successful minded people.

Welcome to SaleHoo Uncle, we're excited to have you here with us : )

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.