Looking for fellow Aussie interested in group buying

qpha6890
G'day fellow Aussie, recently I saw an ad selling 11 wii consoles + accessories and 1 Xbox 360 + 4 PSP (all brand new stuffs). If any fellow Aussie in NSW refer near city region want to buy with me, cause I am can not afford to buy all the stuffs. The seller is looking at 12 grands but I think we can do something about the price. The seller is looking for face to face trade so it's good that we all can have a look at the stuffs before purchasing. Please contact me cause the seller is going oversea on 5th of April so which is only few days left.

Site Admin
richellemonfort
Hi qpha6890,

You might want to get in touch with some of the people in the thread below, the next time you plan another group buy. Some of them might be interested :)

Link hidden: Login to view

All the best!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.