Love the Poppy

24 Apr 12 05:54:14 am
Thought I'd let you know that I love the poppy in your name! Also, I am really enjoying this site. It is very informative and an eye opener...especially the wise words.

Would love to make contact with some kiwis on here.

Site Admin
26 Apr 12 09:53:42 pm
Hi Manumedia,

Thanks for your comment regarding the poppy :) Glad you noticed it.

There are quite a few New Zealand members on here. I myself are from Christchurch where the SaleHoo main office is.

Keep chatting on the forum and they will pop up, but everyone on here is friendly and can offer lots of great advice so if you have any questions, just sing out!

SaleHoo Group Limited
Wholesale Directory by SaleHoo
Site Admin
27 Apr 12 03:23:42 am
Hi manumedia,

Glad to see that you are enjoying the site, and as Alice said. Plenty of Kiwi's around, they usually show up around feeding time :)

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at