Need access to the wholesale directory

6 Oct 14 01:22:03 pm
I joined SaleHoo cause I've got problems finding wholesalers, and I thought the "big-thing" with this site was that it will help you find them. I've paid the 70 euros and I'm now a member, why don't I have access to the directory? Isn't that the place where you can see the wholesale suppliers? :(

Site Admin
6 Oct 14 07:56:10 pm
Hello Lotta and welcome to the forum,

Try logging out and back in once more, that should solve the problem. Let us know if it doesn't and we'll get that sorted for you straight away.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager

Link hidden: Login to view
Site Admin
8 Oct 14 05:33:55 am
Hello Lotta,

I have already checked your account and confirmed that it is now updated and you should be able to access the wholesale directory - Link hidden: Login to view.

For any other account concerns, please contact us via email at Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at