New member, need mentoring

23 Dec 14 01:00:18 am
Hello Mr. Ransom,

My name is Pierre. I just read a few notes about SaleHoo and I decided to join today. I am totally new when it comes to online marketing and I have discovered that this company a great reputation in business for a ling time. I would like to start now with a low pace just to know quite a few to start a small business. I read your feedback and I would like to having you as a mentor for advice.

First of all, I have already read the tutorials but I've missed most the basics. Second, I don't know where to start. I registered today but also my main concern is that I don't know how the connections are made with eBay and Amazon when you but the products from the sellers.

I know how to sell on eBay because I've been a member since 2004 but I've never get involved with dropshipping , buy bulks to sell on Ebay and Amazon.

Please when you have a chance can you shoot me two lines on how to connect myself? It will be very appreciated . I am coming to you personally because I check that you are the community manager and I wish I can have a good start.

Thanks so much

Site Admin
24 Dec 14 02:48:59 am
Hi Pierre, welcome to the forum

Happy to help out however I can :)

In regards to the connections, the directory lists all of our approved suppliers. There, you can use the menu to search for Dropshippers, Wholesalers or Liquidation Suppliers. Each supplier has their contact details on their profile page, so you are able to view their website and contact them to discuss their products and account requirements if you want to trade with them.

You can find more details about the directory here: Link hidden: Login to view

Once you find the supplier/s you want to trade with, then you can simply start listing their products onto what ever platform you want to sell on, eBay, Amazon or wherever.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at