new member query

ozshabs
Hi All

I am a new member and when I was browsing through the sites wholesale sources, I had noticed that under some product listing, there is written 'For salehoo members $x'.

I have visited the product site and none shows this price $x. So, how do I get this price $x? What do I have to do to get the prices listed in Salehoo's Wholesale sources page?

Thanks in Advance

Cheers

Site Admin
salehoo_group
What product were you looking for please and we can help you out?

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view
ozshabs
Hi Salehoo

Thanks for replying. I am looking for few different types of products, such as baby stuff, cosmetics, ladies\ handbags, electronic items. I was excieted to see few items advertised on salehoo with good salehoo price. However, I don't know how to go about and access the salehoo price. for eg

Mac Lipstick
- Rocker
RRP: $17.00
Salehoo Price: $9.50

TIA

Site Admin
salehoo_group
Hi Salehoo

Thanks for replying. I am looking for few different types of products, such as baby stuff, cosmetics, ladies\ handbags, electronic items. I was excieted to see few items advertised on salehoo with good salehoo price. However, I don't know how to go about and access the salehoo price. for eg

Mac Lipstick
- Rocker
RRP: $17.00
Salehoo Price: $9.50

TIA

Link hidden: Login to view

Plus contact them directly for even great prices for bulk purchases :)

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.