Online Support for your website

Site Admin
15 Jan 14 03:36:25 am
If anyone is wanting to add a little professional touch to their website, why not ad an online support option. Having an Online Support chat window available for customers gives your site a nice professional customer service touch.

No, it doesn't mean that you have to sit in front of the PC waiting for an inquiry. The chat window can be used by customers to leave you messages when it's set to offline as well as if you're online.

It's the kind of website mod that really lifts your image and gives the illusion that you have a team of online support staff just waiting to service an inquiry.

You don't need to pay big dollars, in fact most of you would be able to go with a free limited option that will service the requirements perfectly. If you've got a SaleHoo Store or any other independent platform, then I would suggest it's a good option to look at.

Zopim is what we have on our site, that is my business partner and my site (not SaleHoo related) and I'm more than happy to recommend that option, but maybe an idea to just do a Google search and see which best suits your own requirements.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at