South Africa

Free Member
alanwakelintrading
Hi
I am a South African and proud of it, I am hereby advising that Africa is one continent and South Africa is a part of it sure, if you watched any games on the Soccer world cup, then this is the place I live in. I am tired of everyone saying South Africa is like Africa, we are not, very different part of Africa. Sure we have our scammers and chances, even US and UK have, but, I am offering my services to anyone who wants to verify a Supplier or Buyer, Manufacture, wholesaler or retailer in South Africa. I can speak all the languages and can communicate with anyone here. To cover costs like petrol etc, I will drive to the company and confirm if need be.
If you need a branch in South Africa, no problem, let’s talk! If you also from SA, let me know, let's share knowledge.

Kind regards
Alan

Website owner and distributor of health and physical fitness goods
Site Admin
fudjj
Good on you Alan, really good idea. I would love to see members from all different countries provide the same sort of verification/brokerage type of service, I'm sure it would open up plenty of more opportunities for everyone.

Good luck with it!

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.