time outs

t0psales
The one thing that peeves me about salehoo is I have to keep logging in all the time, cant you extend it.

Site Admin
fudjj
Here's a tip!

I get the login screen, so I hit login without entering any info. that takes me to a second login screen, which I find actually auto fills my login details, I simply hit login once more and shazam :)

Works for me anyway lol

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
Free Member
ozziewolf
@ Topsales, I use google chrome, I haven't been logged out once.

@ Marc, That means your browser has stored details for the "You got it wrong" page but not for the standard login - my chrome actually auto-fills the initial login one.

Hope that gives some help to someone!

Site Admin
fudjj
Yeah, for some reason my Chrome seems to have a mind of its own. Doesn't remember the initial login screen, only the follow up for some reason.

meh, only one extra click, I can live with that lol

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.