Fall September Special

-----

Free Member
alichic
-----

Last edited by alichic on 9 Jul 14 11:28:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Alihic and welcome to SaleHoo.

You can have such inquires responded to by support staff and other members by posting as you have done, however you can contact support@salehoo.com direct with any such inquires as well.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
satya
Hi Alihic,

We'll be happy to help you out! It'll be great though if you can tell us more about

- What you are looking specifically.
- The supplier you are hoping to use, name and URL would be great.

Thanks!

Satya
Customer Support
SaleHoo Group Limited
Skyrocket your way to success with your own Link hidden: Login to view
Free Member
alichic
Hi,

I just tried to send support@salehoo.com an e-mail but I am not sure if it went through. When I clicked send message, it redirected me to the login page. Once I tried to re-login, it said something about my e-mail and password did not much, csfr attack. What does that mean? What is CSFR attack?

After that I went back to the homepage and logged back in, and tried to send the e-mail again, this time it said support@salehoo.com does not exists. I am not quite sure what is going on and why i can't sent the e-mail.

Anyway, thank for both for the quick respond. I am looking for a wholesaler that sells authentic Asian Pacific (Japanese, Chinese, Korean, etc) fashion clothing.

some sites I've found are
calvinoparis.com
coco-fashion.com
asianfashion4u.com
lovelyshoes.net

I already sent a huge list to your support@salehoo.com. If it did not go through, I will try to send again later.

Thank you in advance.

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi ALiChic,

We apologize for the inconvenience. I tried replicating the issue and my message went through. Let me know if you continue to have problems.

For the Asian fashion that you prefer, these suppliers have them -

Should you get the chance to order from them, please share with us how you got on by writing a review in their pages. Thanks!

Irene
Free Member
alichic
Hi,

Thank you.
I've looked through the website Link hidden: Login to view before... but they do not sell the authentic brands. They are copies from the original.

I will definitely check out the other site though. Thank you.

Can you check if you received my e-mail.
Also what is csrf attack?

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Can you check if you received my e-mail.
Also what is csrf attack?

Hi ALiChic,

I scanned support emails today and didn't see message from you. Kindly re send through Link hidden: Login to view or you can send me a private message by clicking on my profile name (and you'll see the tab 'send private message' on my page).

I am not so familiar with computer terminology, sorry. I'll be sharing you this link about csrf or the cross-site request forgery Link hidden: Login to view

Talk again soon! :)

Irene

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.