Trying to get started working from home!

Free Member
12 Mar 10 01:29:06 pm
Hi all!

I'm new to SaleHoo (obviously since I'm posting here in the coffee lounge)! I am unable to find and work a regular full-time job due to physical limitations, and thought perhaps drop shipping/ecommerce would be a good home based business for me. I don't have room or money to put into buying wholesale right now.

I have dabbled in selling my own stuff on ebay, just to get familiar with doing it. I have also tried this other service called Shopster (only the free membership, not extremely impressed by anything they offer). Right now, I am trying to find a niche and am pretty boggled.

I know what would be hard to sell on ebay, so I steer clear of things like electronics, as the market is saturated.

What I'd like to perhaps get into, but can't seem to find suppliers, is to sell software licenses/keys. Are there suppliers on SaleHoo who supply these? Or are there any software dropshippers that seem to be good?

I have been surfing the forums, and I enjoy the fact there is a very helpful community here.

Thank you!

13 Mar 10 12:10:18 am
I am also trying to find a permanent home business. I know what to sell, but don't know where to sell it. because of lots of restrictions. If i sell on ebay, they want paypal. and paypal can freeze accounts any time with no reason. classifed ads i try like craigslist or gumtree, but they took it out. I am trying to post multiple items like 100+ items.

13 Mar 10 10:08:45 am
As far as the payment options you dont have to use PayPal. I use Paymate which is an authorized payment option on ebay. ebay both supports this company and allows you to use them primarily. I use them on one of my accounts with No problems at all!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at