What should I sell for starters?

Free Member
shyam204
Hi there, im now member. just signed in. dont know what to do. im a ebay seller. looking for dropshipper.
i am from uk. i dont know anything.
can anyone help me what to start with here?

paul1978
what do you want to sell

Free Member
hopesuccess
i want to sell shirt or clothing.what should i do in benginner?

Site Admin
alice-salehoo
Hi shyam204,

Welcome to SaleHoo!

To find a UK drop shipper, you can search through our directory and use the 'location' and 'type' filters to help find the suppliers you are looking for faster.

Here are a few I found in just a few minutes that you can take a look at:

Link hidden: Login to view

But before you go registering with a drop shipper, it pays to do a bit of research into using them.

You mentioned that you are already an eBay seller, but if you haven't used a drop shipper before, then it pays to get to know how they work first.

I recommended you check out the following articles we've put together about using drop shippers:

The Benefits and Drawbacks of Drop Shippers

How to Find the Best Drop Shippers:

Managing Drop Shippers for Better Results:

Don't worry, they aren't long, and will really help you get a better understanding of drop shippers so you won't feel quite so lost :)

Keep in touch!

Alice

Copywriter
SaleHoo Group Limited
Wholesale Directory by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.