Yet another problem with Chinavasion - Doubled shipping charges for returns?

t0psales
most of you know the problem I had with chinavasion and they sent the parcel to the wrong country, well, I am out $240 there, doesn't matter that i tried to fix the error within 2 minutes of making the order.

well, now, I sent something to greece and the customer refused to pick it up due to the $220 import duties he had to pay, now its been returned to chinavasion and they are refunding $9.16, like the customer paid $140, all he gets back is $9.16, is he going to say thank you or what.

I have asked chinavasion why it cost $45 to send and $90 to be returned??

I have one thing left on my listings from chinavasion, and thats only cause I feel they are cheap on that item.

fm1234
Why would you have even a single listing after the previous two problems?

Frank

"Failure is not when you fall down. Failure is when you don't get back up."

--J.J. Luna
Site Admin
fudjj
most of you know the problem I had with chinavasion and they sent the parcel to the wrong country, well, I am out $240 there, doesn't matter that i tried to fix the error within 2 minutes of making the order.

well, now, I sent something to greece and the customer refused to pick it up due to the $220 import duties he had to pay, now its been returned to chinavasion and they are refunding $9.16, like the customer paid $140, all he gets back is $9.16, is he going to say thank you or what.

I have asked chinavasion why it cost $45 to send and $90 to be returned??

I have one thing left on my listings from chinavasion, and thats only cause I feel they are cheap on that item.

You're not having the best run with Chinavision unfortunately, are you. No idea why it would cost double to send back, may well be an administrative processing fee, warehouse restocking fee, those types of fees are all wide spread and popular to use by business to limit the amount of their returns.

Good warning for anyone shipping internationally, Drop Shipping or not, try and make customers aware of possible importing duties into their country. They're not all going to listen, but at least it may well save some drama.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.