Anyone familiar with Urban Load and Just starting out...

28 Feb 11 06:01:43 pm
Hi - at the risk of showing my ignorance, I picked this topic, so sorry if i am in the wrong place. I have spent a year reading and reading and trying this and trying that and discovered that subscribing to Salehoo was one of the smart things I did. Now I have settled on buying treasure finds at the many thrift shops here in Jacksonville Beach and listing them on ebay after researching the past auctions (now that i understand what I am doing) I would like to venture out into the drop ship world. Has anyone used Urban Load before? it looks like what I need to help me grasp the whole concept, but afraid yet making another mistake. Also I looked at to set up a little site to keep all my inventory in to pass out a website for people to view on line. (believe me, when I say inventory, I mean "a bunch of stuff that is mixed". I am just hoping someone out there started like I am. After building, training and repairing pc's for 20 years, I am humbled when it comes to actually making money from the internet. Being the local computer whiz guy to go to, who usually fixes everything for free, this is a new world to me. Thanks for any guidance.. Jeffrey in JAX BEACH

Site Admin
28 Feb 11 09:33:47 pm
Hi Jeffrey,

Welcome to SaleHoo! We're glad you like the site :) is one of our verified suppliers, so if they offer what you need then I see no problem in using them as your main dropshipper. They are relatively new to our directory, so no reviews have been added yet. Should you proceed to use their services, we would be quite grateful if you could add your review unto their profile - Link hidden: Login to view

I'm not so familiar with but they seem to have generally good reviews and feedback, here's a couple -

Link hidden: Login to view
Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps. Should you need help with anything else please feel free to let us know :)

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at