Aussie Dropshipper here - What products do you want?

tateb
I am an Australian Dropshipper and would like to know what products Australians are looking for

Thank you

dowdy
ipod, phones for me

aschen
high quality electronics and cabling if you will

hartman
Wholesale perfumes please

marwill
I have an online shop selling handbags and jewellery and am looking for a dropshipper for those items. It would be great if you could help. (I live in Australia)
My email is Link hidden: Login to view

gamersparadise
***Deleted By admin***

mugenjolie
Has anyone know where and how to get Aussie designer products such as TSUBI, SASS&BIDE, MIMCO, etc. for a wholesale price? Please, I want to sell it on eBay. They are hot hot hot items!

Free Member
luvtoshop
jewellery for me and baby products like nappy bags

marwill
tateb, Where are you? I am patiently waiting for any reply
Marie
Link hidden: Login to view

julio1526
Hi guys,
I'm completely new to this so any help would be apreciated. I'm looking for a dropshipping Co. that deals with PSP
Thanks
Julio

toya
Hi All,

I'm completely new to all this and your help and advise would be geatly appreciated. I'm looking for dropshipping company that deals with giftware, homewares, bedding (quilt covers) and small electronic items as PSP's, iPods etc.

All ideas and advice welcome....

Thanks Claudia

subman
I am an Australian Dropshipper and would like to know what products Australians are looking for

Thank you

What do you drop ship?

snaziz
Hi all,

A new member is looking for 100% authentic Nike shoes and D&G (Dolce and Gabbana) products? I would like to sell in ebay. Drop shipping would be a great option as a starter.

All suggestions welcome!!! Thanks

afterglow
Looking for designers clothing and digital cameras. Any Aussie suppliers out there?

nohokau
I am trying to find a supplier for compost bins/pails/buckets anything to do with composting. Can anyone help.

jole13y
im looking for cheap quality surf wear Leading brands such as Billabong, Quiksilver Rusty Etc. Thanks

mix104

Thank you

Hi...I'm looking for baby product especially in baby furniture , baby booster.
Can you help me? My email address is Link hidden: Login to view
Thank you

ennovation81
Hi there i am living in Australia and would like to know if there are any authentic GPS drop shippers out here. Please do reply to my e mail : Link hidden: Login to view.

Thanks

carbonclothing
im looking for wholesalers for all kinds of clothing. name and no name brands
if anyone can help please email me
Link hidden: Login to view thanks

kerrynd123
I don't know how to even use a forum! Will try this blank hole. I am in Australia, want to market in Australia, Looking for Australian Dropshipper.
Any out there?

wifestekaz
i am also newbie, and am looking for anything as long as it is good quality, please let us know what you are able to supply and where from. i am in south australia

quality
HI,

I am looking for any Australian dropshipping companies ranging in all sorts of products. Any help at all would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Emma

wifestekaz
'Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:06 pm

Thank you
'

this is a long time ago this was posted, maybe someone SALEHOO PERHAPS should check if this is still relevant please.

Steve :?:

urkrazydeals
hey im looking for a psp3,ipod and mobile phone dropshipper
send me a email at
thanks

123michelleanne
Hi i am after womens clothing the bigger the size the better i do have a abn number and live in australia. I am looking at buying wholesale or dropshipping. please can any one out there help me.

romeg
:roll: 8) :P

tateb
This post is still relevant

I dropship bags, and baby products.

If your interested PM me and I will let you know in detail my products.

Free Member
groovygirls
Has the original poster answered any questions yet?I am new here as well trying to get a dropshipper for AUS.there seems to be alot of people confused on how its all done starting to get me worried now.LOL.Help anyone.

Free Member
spyndalls
I am looking for Aussie compatable gaming consoles, any help would be greatly appreciated!

rachaeloz
I am looking for jewellery, fashion, accesories, gift wares and home wares. I have spent many hours of research and have found a few australian companies to deal with, most are wholsalers. If you like products sold on a website it could just be a matter of emailing them and maybe they will let you to sell their products. I am seeking products only from Australia as there seems to be too much risk involved with importing from overseas. Good luck in your search.

Free Member
archer64
I am looking for Ladies Plus size clothing, genuine apple ipods, designer handbags. Wholesale and/or dropship. I have an ABN.

jonaam
Do you offer to United States?

jonaam
anyone find an authentic designer handbag wholesaler or dropshipper that is worth using?

Thank You

sharkcart
Hi I have an Auction site with stores on them, Iam trying to find an Aussie dropship for dvd's and ps3, xbox360, wii, basically all game consoles.

Free Member
jaymelee-89
Hi, i am looking for a Australian dropshipper of any products if you are interested email me at Link hidden: Login to view

mvp
I am looking for Video games and consoles as well as
blu ray and hd dvd's. pls help

Free Member
klum
i'm looking for heart rate monitors. Anyone out there?

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hello Klum,

Here are dropshippers that readily ship to Australia -

Hope this helps :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
klum
oops. i forgot i canceled my membership on monday:(

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
I'm sorry to hear that KLum.. Now you can't see any of the suppliers I just found.

You might want to rejoin Link hidden: Login to view

All the best!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
klum
I have rejoined Salehoo! I also signed up for the salehoo store package. Can you teach me how to get started as I don't have a single clue on it?thanks!

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hello there,

To activate your SaleHoo Stores, login to your SaleHoo account. On the Members’ homepage, you will see a link to Products in the second red menu at the top of the page. Clicking this Products link will display all your purchases from SaleHoo. Just click the one you want to visit and follow the instructions to activate.

You will need to secure/buy a domain name for your store. Once done you need to contact your registrar (NameCheap?) and request that the domain be pointed to -
NameServer 1: ns1.doubledotmedia.com
NameServer 2: ns2.doubledotmedia.com

In most cases, the registrar offers an option to change the name server directly via the members account with them ( for example, in GoDaddy, you just have to logon to your GoDaddy account and change the name servers from there).

To do this, you need to login to your domain registrar account and change the settings under your current nameservers.

For example if your registrar is GoDaddy, log in to your account from www.godaddy.com. From the menu select Domains > My Domain Names, then select your domain and on the right you'll see "Nameservers Summary" (near the bottom). There's a link "Click here to see details or to modify." - you click that and then replace the existing nameservers with what you got.

Again, we need you to configure the DNS to point to
NameServer 1: ns1.doubledotmedia.com
NameServer 2: ns2.doubledotmedia.com

Let us know if you need further help.

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Free Member
treeoflife2009
Hey guys I just joined :D I am looking for "Women Fashion Appeal clothing" & also bags, shoes for drop shipping. I had a quick look at the suppliers hardly any of them provide drop shipping mostly wholesales. Hmm light in box & hg gate no way you can trust them its a data base full of suppliers and you don't know which one is legit!!!!!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.