Wholesale & eBay Forum Drop Shippers & Drop Shipping Awful online reviews for TinyDeal, Chinavision, Ankaka

Awful online reviews for TinyDeal, Chinavision, Ankaka

caroline2
All three of the abominated companies are listed on SaleHoo, but the reviews from customers on Google say they're scams. On trustpilot.com 1-star reviews for Ankaka are countered with 5-star reviews that look fake because they don't mention any order details and just sound like ads, sometimes copy-pasting exactly the same text under different names. In April 2018, I ordered 2 packages from TinyDeal via free shipping just to test the company. One package has successfully arrived in July. The packing was below par, so a cardboard box in which my wallet arrived was completely smashed and broken -- seeing this a customer would never order anything from my shop again! I ordered it as a gift and was completely shocked at the condition in which arrived. The second package has been sitting in Laos since May. I've now opened a PayPal dispute for a refund. From what I'm reading online this is a standard way of operation for them. Did anyone have any experience with these companies? Thanks.

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how