Best Mobile Phone dropshippers?

djladylou
What are the best dropshippers for mobile phones I know of MKenterprise, but I just sold 2 nokia 8800s and they are out of stock

Please help
Rachel :shock:

imakemoney
I thought MK Enterprise weren't giving a good service. Your experience is great with them?

djladylou
I didnt know they give bad service, who can I get mobile phones from I have sold some u see???

Free Member
jimmy_huber
mkenterpise give great service but we send them a ton of referalls. They sell out of thier goods quick.

Try Link hidden: Login to view they have these units in black for

$599.00

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
djladylou
i NEED THEM IN SILVER and themk price is $247 so alot of difference, do you know of somewhere else please

Free Member
jimmy_huber
i NEED THEM IN SILVER and themk price is $247 so alot of difference, do you know of somewhere else please

Im trying to figure out where you see the price at $247. The listed price I see is $521.79 THE MSRP on that phone is $999

After shipping and duty fees youll be paying close to the same amount on the phone With MK or the site I refered you to.

The black version NEW alone sells on ebay from $650-$700
And the price on the site I gave you is a site price and not thier wholesalers price.

If you misread the site Id highly recommend you refund the money to your bidders immediately and tell them you accidentally listed a test auction by mistake, because there is no wholesaler on planet earth that is going to sell you a nokia 8800 silver for that low of a price unless your willing to pay by moneygram or western union and you know how that will end...

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
djladylou
Hi Im back and wondering which are best mobile phone website is the one above myworld phone still good Jimmy? and what about lightinabox are they good and reputable??

Thanks
Rachel

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.