Bigbuy supplier information wanted

toneyo_94
Hello,

I was wondering about the dropshipping/wholesale supplier, BigBuy, is a scam or not? (Link hidden: Login to view)
I´ve been searching all over the internet to find reviews and something like that, but nothing came up.

Please help, they are not answering me about my questions, and even that it´s not a good sign.
I would really appreciate if someone know anything about them that could tell me!

Kind regards,
Tone

Last edited by rachel_ramos on 17 Nov 14 01:22:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
SEO
Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Tone

Bigbuy are a fully verified member of our directory. While their customer service seems to be lacking in this instance, they are a well respected supplier.

Link hidden: Login to view

Let us know if you still struggle to get a response and we will follow up with them on your behalf

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

toneyo_94
Thank you, Marc, for a quick response!

toneyo_94
I have one more question though; I thought that dropshippers didn´t required having a tax identification number, still it´s what BigBuy requires when you want to create an account with them. Is it because they´re also a wholesale supplier?

Tone

Site Admin
fudjj
As a general rule a tax id isn't something that dropshippers will usually mot worry about. although I have heard of a bit of a change in the recent past, so it may be something that more and more may well start asking for. As for BigBuy, I am only assuming, but it makes sense to me that the tax id is more related to the wholesale accounts.

Shane is contacting them to get clarification for you.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

steinar1
Hi

I had problems with them too regarding customer service. No reply back twice.

Sincerely

Steinar

Site Admin
fudjj
OK guys, I've discussed the two issues mentioned in this thread with our own customer support team and have the following advice passed on to me for you. When emailing them in regards opening an account, use this address Link hidden: Login to view. They will respond with a form for you to fill out, essentially designed to give them information about your personally or about your business.

Complete that and return to get to first base with these guys.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

heidari
Anyone know about their store offer? Does it work or it just sounds good!!

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Jan and welcome to the forum,

Are you referring to a store offer by bigbuy?

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

heidari
Yeah fudjj. About their offer for drop shipping store. If anyone has worked With them please share Your experience.
Thanks

Site Admin
fudjj
OK, sorry. I can't be of any help on that one myself as I have no personal experience. Hopefully we'll have someone who does have some personal experience that is happy to share with you.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.