Can I Use My Current Amazon FBA Account To Dropship

davidignatiusfonseca
Hi I currently sell on Amazon FBA and have a professional selling account which I pay around 39.99 every month

I am also looking into DROPSHIPPING and have purchased the SaleHoo directory

My question is can I use the same professional account which I use for Amazon FBA ONLY TO LIST PRODUCTS however they would be fulfilled by merchant instead of Amazon or should I makea separate account for DROPSHIPPING

Because I have still to request for approval to be ungated in the beauty category and the product I intend to drop ship is in the Beauty Category

Regards,
David

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi David and welcome to the forum,

I wish I could be of some help with this one, but I'm afraid I know nothing about Amazon's FBA accounts in regards to what you can and can't do. Maybe the best option for you is to just contact customer support at Amazon, they would be able to clarify the situation for you without any issues very quickly.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.