Does Dropshipping eliminate customs fees?

anonymous
am I correct in thinking that the pros of dropshipping are it eliminates customs and import fees? as you just work as the middleman so to speak

I am from New Zealand and customs fees are high even for small orders so I was wondering if this is the answer.

Free Member
eddhewett
*******DELETED BY ADMIN*******

This user is not a registered Seller For Link hidden: Login to view
Be advised it is not recommended that you contact this person untill they have registered with Link hidden: Login to view as a Seller and have been cleared to sell to salehoo members.

When they have been cleared they will have the title

*****Registered Seller ***** under thier username.

Sellers can register with salehoo for free. By visiting this link for further information.

Link hidden: Login to view

If you continue to post without salehoo approval your posts will be deleted and you account may be removed If we decide to do so.

Thanks / Jimmy_SaleHoo

Free Member
oxlandb
lol eddhewett...
way to promote your own company

zoidbergian
hey eddhewett.. i was wondering if your company does charge customs and importing fees? Ive dealt with one that said they would take care of it but they sucked and i was wondering if you did.

wholesalejoe
doesnt natter what your role is in the selling process. If you bring an item into the country you must pay duties and taxes. Sure you may circumvent the system for a short period but it will catch ya and put you out of business. Government always wins

Link hidden: Login to view
We add new stuff daily...
just-me
I like dropshipping cause it saves alot of money on extra cost and time to re-ship and also no worries with overhead cost like a warehouse.

Hi, if you are in the market for wholesale electronics to sell at places like ebay and other portals and you are wanting a good profit margin to compete with other sellers then contact me at alldiscountz2012@gmail.com. I can get apple 5, I can get all kinds of cellphones (htc, nokia, sony, and more). I can also get all kinds of cameras like canon, tablets, macbook air, macbook pro. I only deal serious business to business and do not sell retail minimum order depends on quantity of order and can be as low as 3 units. I accept secure payments through google checkout.

So if you currently sell electronics or wanting to start your own business and looking for product then send me an email at alldiscountz2012@gmail.com and I will reply with price list and terms.

Have a good night.....
Free Member
jimmy_huber
I like dropshipping cause it saves alot of money on extra cost and time to re-ship and also no worries with overhead cost like a warehouse.

Time saved, Inventory not in stock, Have to contact winning bidder and tell them you dont have thier item. Lost final value fees, Headache of relisting or trying to relist said item. Or find another item to replace it.

There are many corners in a house unused. If you were making enough money you could afford to store products. And if you had items sotred and purchased in bulk you could sell much much more and at a much more profitable price. .

Everyone thinks dropshipping is a way to make great money but those same people are always thinking in the back of thier mind. 'I hope they have this when I sell it'

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.