Drop shipping Single and Bulk Units

sshhll2211
I want to work using the DROP SHIPPING,
But I saw that every site will give you a minimum purchase of 25 products and more, how can I buy a single product??
There is such a thing in SALEHOO??

Directory Approved Supplier
newchicdropship
Hi dear,
Newchic.com is a fashion site,specializing women& men &kids' clothing,bags,shoes,beauty,jewelry,home decor and other accessories.We also offer dropship service.Our dropshippers can enjoy 8%-20% discount on all products except those one in Flash Deals and EDM activity.They can also download product images and description from our site freely.

For our dropshippers,there is no minimum order requirement.Also no any joining fee.We ship worldwide.Here is a link for our dropship program that you can refer to:
Link hidden: Login to view

For more details,hope you can email us at Link hidden: Login to view.

Email:dropship@newchic.com
Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Shlomi and welcome to the forum,

Typically, the difference between wholesale and dropshipping is the volume you have to purchase. Wholesale requires MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity), where as dropshipping works on single unit purchases.

Now when I say single unit purchases, a unit is defined by the supplier. Most dropshippers will define a singtle unit as a single product. For example, 1 x purple cow, but other dropship suppliers may define a single unit as a carton purchase, so you have to purchase a carton of purple cows and of course carton quantities can vary depending on what the product is.

So it really does depend on the supplier as to how they define their units, however most will define a unit as a single product (as is with newchicdropship with the post above).

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.