Dropshipping Apple Products and other Big Brands Supplier

william232
Hi all,

I have been dropshipping on line for awhile now outside of the salehoo directory and even though there is no way of having success on finding cheap items i wanted to make a quick post to share with my friends of Salehoo

if you are really wanting to dropship items eg apple iphones and macbooks instead of going thru there partnership channel you can dropship items from local stores that sell it eg walmart , target those kind of places i am sure if you go into your local store and ask the manager for permission im sure they will be happy to dropship their items and you can just through on a big fat profit proabbly (30%) on top.

Site Admin
Rhea_SaleHoo
Hi William,

Thanks for the tip! But when you're drop shipping Apple products through Walmart, you wouldn't get as much profit compared to buying them on wholesale. Another thing when you dropship with Walmart is they don't offer blind shipping. Meaning, your buyer will know where the item is coming from and might get back with you for a refund as they'd rather buy it cheaper on Walmart. But of course, not unless if you personally make arrangements with the manager and request for blind shipping, that'll probably do!

We actually have a verified supplier on SaleHoo offering Apple products. They're based in Hong Kong and they do drop shipping as well.

Link hidden: Login to view

Although you may be skeptical about purchasing items coming from these locations, we have no official guarantee for our suppliers. However, they accept a secure form of payment like credit cards or PayPal so you can get your money back should something go wrong.

william232
does that include other brands at that supplier??

Site Admin
Rhea_SaleHoo
Hi William,

As per recent check, they offer Samsung, BlackBerry, Nokia, Sony, LG, apart from Apple products. Do remember though that we have no official guarantee for our suppliers. However, they accept a safe form of payment like credit cards or PayPal so you can get your money back should anything go wrong.

Hope this helps.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.