Dropshipping from Italy?

stefano
Hi guys I am very new in this and honestly I don't know from where to start. I read a lot around the web but i never find anyone that do dropshipping for selling item in italy. Do you think is hard to start?

Please help me, I would like start make some money on Ebay.it
Do you have any suggest? Wholesaler? Dropshipper?

Thanx a lot

Free Member
mindstorm
stefano in italy there are many problem with costum

stebusinnes
Dropshippers are a waste of time most of the time. I recommend to go to suppliers and ask them, you'll have to buy in small bulk . If you source from Italy and sell in Italy you have to problems with customs. I am Italian too, and I live in Australia. I see Italy as a good place to source products and to sell them somewhere else. If you want to discuss further reply privately I am always happy to talk with another Stefano from Italy

Site Admin
richellemonfort
Hello stebusinnes,

Just wanted to point out just in case you didn't notice, you have actually replied to a very old thread, dates back to 2006. But thanks for your tips about sourcing and selling in Italy :)

Cheers.

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.