Dropshipping from outside the USA on Amazon

bewyunamazon
Hello all!

I have a question about dropshipping from outside the USA. I am really interested in selling on Amazon with the dropshipping method. However, I created my account on Amazon and my adres is from Europe, the Netherlands. When I list an item the shipping is very long because of the fact that it shows my adres from where I live. But with dropshipping I am using a supplier from the USA, so it would take lesser time to order and deliver an item and the costs for shipping will be different right?. I feel like having a disadvantage here... How can I set it up that people are not "scared" of the long delivery time of 10 till 20 days but instead deleviring the items within 3 - 7 days..

I hope you can help me with this!

Thanks!

Last edited by fudjj on 20 Nov 16 09:07:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SEO
bewyunamazon
So...?

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Boyan,

I've never had an Amazon account personally, so not 100% on how the setup works. I know with eBay that your personal account address is not related to the items your are selling location. The actual item location is entered at the time of making a listing and is reflective of where the item ships from.

Are you sure Amazon doesn't have a similar structure?

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
Site Admin
Rhea_SaleHoo
Hi Boyan,

For international sellers, Amazon states that You must accurately state the 'shipping from' country in your Amazon.com seller profile for display to customers. . I don't have a seller account on Amazon but I guess the process works more or less the same as eBay's.

Check out Amazon's links below for reference:

Hope this helps.

seegreen08
bewyunamazon wrote:Hello all!

I have a question about dropshipping from outside the USA. I am really interested in selling on Amazon with the dropshipping method. However, I created my account on Amazon and my adres is from Europe, the Netherlands. When I list an item the shipping is very long because of the fact that it shows my adres from where I live. But with dropshipping I am using a supplier from the USA, so it would take lesser time to order and deliver an item and the costs for shipping will be different right?. I feel like having a disadvantage here... How can I set it up that people are not "scared" of the long delivery time of 10 till 20 days but instead deleviring the items within 3 - 7 days..

I hope you can help me with this!

Thanks!

The next time you log into your amazon seller account , click on the "settings" tab that is located all the way to the right. A drop down menu will appear. When it does click on "Shipping settings" .

Then you will get to the "Current Shipping Rates and Settings" page like below.

Look for the words "Shipping from From " , Then beside it click "Edit" and choose USA as the shipping country and use the zip code of the Dropshipping company you are working with.

Note , there is an option to Select "None" if do not wish to show a location or if you ship from multiple locations.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.