Dropshipping thru AliExpress

makkapakka
Hi,
Im new here and have just started to do dropshipping.
I know some of you think different things about Aliexpress.
Yes, there is a lot of scammers there, but they also have serious suppliers.

My experience so far, is that I dont go for brand names.
I have found couple of suppliers who really deliver their products.
Products Ive never have heard about before, but deliver in good quality.

My question is, is AliExpress so bad?

Salehoo do also have a lot of suppliers in their list, but its so hard to find the same products some of the aliexpress have.
I dont know why it is, but its hard to find them.

Thats my 5cent.

Site Admin
richellemonfort
Hello and welcome to the forums, Mkkapakka :)

Yes, everyone varies in opinion regarding Alibaba.com and AliExpress.com it might also have to one's with personal experiences.

You're lucky to find reliable suppliers, as it is a big challenge to actually verify the suppliers there. Sorry we do not know if and which of our suppliers are also listed there.

Cheers!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
mhasdemir
For information,
@Alibaba (not in Aliexpress) companies mostly don't do dropshipping, They are mostly manufacturers or broker which deals mostly in large numbers and at that type of transaction buyer have to arrange shipping, custom fee's etc.

For next part that about products it's about drop shipping companies and some times its about copyrights but mostly it's about companies that don't want to make stock on the item that sold slowly. And yes that's hard part of drop shipping.

Site Admin
richellemonfort
Hello mhasdemir,

Thanks for pointing that out but yes we know that the companies in Alibaba.com may not necessarily be on AliExpress.com but AliExpress happens to be owned by Alibaba so basically they are one and the same.

Cheers!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.