GHD MK4/CHI dropshipper needed

Free Member
sweet78
Hi...I am actually looking for dropshippers/wholesalers for the following products within US preferred, but open to look into INTL dropshippers as well.

1. GHD MK4/ CHI hair straightner
2. Digital Camera
3. Laptops ( Apple,HP,Dell,Toshiba etc)
4. Authentic Diamond/ Gem stone Jewelry
5. Ninetendo Wii,PSP,Xbox Game bundle (console+games)

Any lead is appreciated

Thanks
sweet78

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi sweet78,

Here's for #5 (Ninetendo Wii,PSP,Xbox Game bundle)

Link hidden: Login to view (Singapore)
Link hidden: Login to view (UK)
Link hidden: Login to view (Hong Kong)
Link hidden: Login to view (Hong Kong)

For #4 You may try

Link hidden: Login to view

For #3 Laptops

For #2 Digital Cameras

Please let us know how you got on by adding a short review on the supplier profile page.

Cheers!

Irene
satya
Hi sweet78,

Check out the following related posts for #1 -

The suppliers mentioned here are mostly wholesalers but you can try and contact them directly to see if they can drop ship for you. All the best!

Satya
Customer Support
SaleHoo Group Limited
Skyrocket your way to success with your own Link hidden: Login to view
Free Member
sweet78
Hi,

Thanks Irene and Satya for getting me some links for the products I was interested in.

I took some time to go through them. I must say I was not that satisfied with the GHD suppliers link. The Link hidden: Login to view carry high qaulity GHD's and all other products are not original ones.

Link hidden: Login to view - I could not find a way to contact them at all even after I registered as a new member. Let me know if you can help me find a way to contact them so that I can ask them for more business question.

Link hidden: Login to view - Don't have GHD's and all other cosmetics are not that popular and even with little choice the prices are almost equal or more that what the products would sell on ebay.

All other GHD sites provided have ghd's at high price where profit margin is less.

About Laptop - Emailed all the leads about 3-4 days ago and no reply. Wondering even if I do business in future for the sake of it I will have to keep my buyers waiting for any answer and the product. Let me know if anyone had same problem with who are dealing with them.

CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME IN GETTING SOME DROPSHIPPERS AND WHOLESALE SUPPLIERS FOR

1. AUTHENTIC UGG BOOTS AND
2. SILPADA JEWELRY

Any help would be great

Thanks
sweet78

satya
Hi sweet78,

Thanks for pointing that out. Actually, unless you're after no name brand goods, I won't recommend you purchase GHD products from Bigboxstore.com. As most branded goods that come from China are either replicas or fakes, it would be safest to assume that this is the case in the first instance.

You can email Salonlines at feedback@salonlines.co.uk or through their contact form Link hidden: Login to view or call them at 0151 486 1112. Phone is often a much more effective way of contacting suppliers than email as suppliers often have a backlog of support emails to deal with, so it may take a few days for them to get back to you. Whereas with phone, you get priority straight away.

As for Discount Beauty Center, if you search by brand (GHD Professional), you'll find a few products. These are retail prices, by the way. You need to find the Wholesale section on these suppliers' websites and either fill out an application form or contact them directly to get wholesale prices.

Satya
Customer Support
SaleHoo Group Limited
Free Member
sweet78
Thanks Satya Sounds good.....will contact them and see if I can set up am account.

Meanwhile can I get some leads for

1. UGG Boots - Authentic ones
2. Silpada Jewelry

Thanks
sweet78

satya
Hi sweet78,

I'll be happy to help you out. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Satya
Customer Support
SaleHoo Group Limited
Free Member
sweet78
Sure no worries...hope to get some dealable leads.

Thanks
sweet78

satya
Hi sweet78,

If you haven't yet, try -

I'm sorry but I'm unable to locate any suitable supplier for Silpada Designs. It says on their website that their products are sold exclusively by independent Silpada Designs Representatives.

You can contact them directly if you like and ask for their authorized distributors or better yet, inquire how you could become an authorized distributor yourself.

All the best!

Satya
Customer Support
SaleHoo Group Limited
Free Member
sweet78
Hi Satya,

I found these 2 UGG suppliers last week in the directory when I did search for UGG and have contacted them....yet to still receive any information.

I understand about silpada Jewelry. But if you in future come across any supplier with silpada please post me a reply.

Thanks
sweet78

satya
Hi Satya,

I found these 2 UGG suppliers last week in the directory when I did search for UGG and have contacted them....yet to still receive any information.

I understand about silpada Jewelry. But if you in future come across any supplier with silpada please post me a reply.

Thanks
sweet78

OK, will do!

Btw, I'm sorry you still have not heard from the Ugg boots suppliers. Suppliers often have a backlog of support emails to deal with, so it may take a bit for them to get back to you. If they still haven't contacted you after 3 business days, let us know and we'll follow up.

Satya
Customer Support
SaleHoo Group Limited
Free Member
sweet78
Hi satya...thanks. I will let you know once I need any help from your team in contacting them. For now just sourcing for other products and not just waiting on ugg.

I was wondering if your team could help in getting any leads for dropshippers/supliers for GIFT CARDS,VOUCHERS. I am not referring to gift baskets or other gifts. I found a lot of result for just searching GIFT.But I do not want them.

I am looking for say $50 Sephora Gift card, $00 Coach card, $70 Macys card or $50 Toys r us gift cards....like that.

Thanks
sweet78

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.