High Quality Branded Products - Dropshipper Needed

Free Member
naz7
Hi i'm naz from Malaysia. I want create e-commerce web sell high quality branded sunglasses, handbag, watch and clothing.

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi and welcome to SaleHoo, Naz7,

Have you checked out our latest product - SaleHoo Stores? If you haven't please do - Link hidden: Login to view

I'll be back with supplier suggestions for the products you mentioned :)

Talk to you soon!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Here you go Naz7,

High quality brand name dropshippers for:

Sunglasses -

Link hidden: Login to view

Link hidden: Login to view - They offer a wide selection on unbranded sunglasses that might interest you.

Handbags -

Link hidden: Login to view - They have high quality unbranded products like handbags and shoes, just in case you might be interested.

Watches -

Link hidden: Login to view - Just key in "watch"

For more suppliers please check out this post - Link hidden: Login to view

Clothing -

For more suppliers please visit Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps. Please let us know how you get on and do add a review on the supplier's profile page for those you will do business with :)

Cheers!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
naz7
Thank you richelle.

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
You're welcome Naz7 :) Hope the suppliers have what you are looking for.

All the best!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Free Member
naz7
Yes but actually i want high quality like Grade AAA..because all supplier prices very expensive. I want to sell something with lower price and affortable.

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Yes but actually i want high quality like Grade AAA..because all supplier prices very expensive. I want to sell something with lower price and affortable.

Hi Naz7,

GradeAAA will still fall under fake products, and if they bear the logo of the brand names - such as Coach, Louis Vuitton or Prada, I'm afraid you'll be in for trouble. You cannot list them at eBay, and your country's Customs will most likely confiscate them if you import to Malaysia.

There are several designer inspired products suppliers listed in our directory.
It is legal to sell what are termed designer inspired products, but it is illegal to sell designer REPLICA products.

A replica product is a product produced to replicate the original, and is therefore illegal to sell because it has been made outside of the brand owner's licensing requirements.

A designer inspired product is legal to sell because it is only based on the designer's product, it does not attempt to replicate it in authentically.

For more info, please see Link hidden: Login to view

Have a nice day! :)

Irene
Free Member
naz7
Thank you for explain. Can you help me list another site to sell like eBay?

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.