I need a Korean stationery dropshiper

mallu1983
Hi,

There is a lot of cute korean stationery in internet that I would like to sell in my shop but I cant find a dropshiper. ¿Can someone help me?

Thanks!

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi mallu1983,

I tried searching for hours, even looked for suppliers outside of SaleHoo directory but I did not find any drop shipper to recommend. I will do my best to do further search and will update this if I find something.

Sorry that I wasn't able to provide much help.

Irene
mallu1983
Don´t worry, it´s hard to me too find a dropship of corean stationary. The only online store that I found with good prices is Link hidden: Login to view but I don´t know if they are wholesalers/dropshipers or only supliers.

Thanks!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.