iPad iGuy - Dropshipper needed

timousse
Hi, I'm looking for the IPAD IGUY these are ipad cases need a dropshipper

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi timousse,

I was not able to locate any suitable suppliers through our directory so I did a special search outside SaleHoo and came across Speck the manufacturer of Link hidden: Login to view and had a brief chat with their customer rep, who had asked me to send an email to customerservice@speckproducts.com so they could point me to the right direction regarding my wholesale dropshipping inquiry.

I have sent an email on your behalf but please feel free to contact them yourself.

I also found another site that offers wholesale/corporate accounts and has iGuys in stock - Link hidden: Login to view

Sorry I was not able to find any suitable dropshippers, but I hope this helps a bit.

All the best!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
timousse
Hello

Thank you for your help, but I think I found a new dropshipping website where they sell what Im looking for would you check it out and tell me what you think of them

Link hidden: Login to view

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hello again timousse,

Yes, I also found this dropshipper but after a quick glance I did not think they would be suitable to recommend to you, thus I made no mention of them in my first reply.

Why?

- The supplier you mention is based in Shenzhen, China so the authenticity of your Speck iGuy is definitely on the line. I seriously doubt you'll get the real ones.

- This supplier only accepts Western Union and bank transfer payments, which are both considered unsafe.

- Their contact emails are from web based email accounts. Note that professional suppliers will provide their customers with a domain based email address.

Although I was not able to find any negative feedback online, I'm still not confident at all in recommending them so I didn't and won't. If you decide to use this supplier please be extra cautious.

Hope this helps.

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.