Looking Survival/Tactical gear/Military stuff Dropshipper EU

23 Oct 15 04:46:23 am

I am looking for a dropshipper in Europe for
- Survival equipment
- Tactical gear
- Military Stuff

Any help would be much appreciated as so far I am able to find only wholesalers...

Site Admin
27 Nov 15 12:24:27 am
Hi Marius,

Apologies for the late reply. The suppliers we have in the directory that carry the items you're looking for are either mostly based in the US or are wholesalers. I ran a search outside of our database and found these dropshippers.

Although this supplier is not in our directory, they should be safe to deal with. We have checked their website and they do accept safe payment methods such as PayPal or credit cards. What this means is that in the event that something goes wrong with your transaction, you can get your money back.

Link hidden: Login to view

However note that we cannot officially guarantee a safety of a supplier found outside of SaleHoo.

Hope this helps and all the best!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.