Men's and women's clothing, single item dropshipping - Dropshipper wanted

Free Member
kimgeorge
I've been looking and looking for a dropshipper for Men and Woman clothing ( fashion) but can't find any who sell singles.

Anyone that can help out?

Need to send int. and without tax or reseller id.

Site Admin
richellemonfort
Hi KimGeorge,

I'll be in touch as soon as I find suitable dropshippers for you.

Talk to you soon!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
kimgeorge
Thanks!

Site Admin
richellemonfort
Hi KimGeorge,

Here are a few dropshippers that sell their clothing pieces piece by piece -

Link hidden: Login to view

Hopefully you find what you are looking for. All the best :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
kimgeorge
Thank you!:) Will check them out.

cleocatfashion
Hi George, I am a wholesale fashion seller based in Singapore. My website is Cleocat-Fashion (Link hidden: Login to view). I do provide dropship for single item. Would you be interested to work with me?

Regards
Murphy

Cleocat-Fashion: popular online fashion store in South-East Asia. We sell clothes, women's handbags and accessories.Dropshipping available.
Free Member
kimgeorge
Hi George, I am a wholesale fashion seller based in Singapore. My website is Cleocat-Fashion (Link hidden: Login to view). I do provide dropship for single item. Would you be interested to work with me?

Regards
Murphy

Hi Murphy

I will check out your website tonight! Then we can talk more if I find it interesting!

cleocatfashion
Hi George, thanks! Hope to hear from you soon!

Best wishes
Murphy

Cleocat-Fashion: popular online fashion store in South-East Asia. We sell clothes, women's handbags and accessories.Dropshipping available.
Free Member
treeoflife2009
its hard being a drop shipper not the same prices as whole sale "eg" Link hidden: Login to view prices are high so your margin wont be as good buy I like forum

Site Admin
richellemonfort
Hello treeoflife2009,

Yes profit margins are relatively restricted when dropshipping. To maximize your profits wholesale is definitely the way to go.

All the best!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.