Supplier willing to dropship to Chile?

kmendieta.watson
Looking for dropshippers to Chile. I contacted some supliers but don't really specify how is the system and can't give me a quote of delivery fee so I can added into he web page.
Hope im lucky here...

Site Admin
shane_salehoo
Hello,

We have over 8,000 suppliers in our directory, situated all over the globe!

Most suppliers will ship to USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand and Canada and they generally list all the countries they ship to in their FAQ or Shipping Help section.

The shipping rate mostly depends on the total weight of your order and the destination, so it's quite unlikely for a supplier to provide you with a quote without knowing the product to be shipped- unless the suppliers have a flat shipping rate.

kmendieta.watson
Thanks! But i decide to post because I've sent email to some suppliers and some of them said they do not deliver to Chile so I was looking to see if I was more lucky here. I guess the wholesale is the way Im gonna have to go...

fm1234
If you go wholesale, you might consider using Amazon FBA -- their rates to South American destinations are quite reasonable.

Link hidden: Login to view

"Failure is not when you fall down. Failure is when you don't get back up."

--J.J. Luna

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.