Trademark Commerce - Anyone familiar with this supplier?

24 Sep 12 04:11:17 pm
I have been researching Drop Shippers based on Forum info and I found Trademark Commerce, I cannot find this supplier in the Directory for any reviews. When I search Opentip pops in. Anyone?

It has become a full-time job for me researching LOL

I am basically looking to start dropshipping in addition to my exising products.

Thank you!!

24 Sep 12 05:12:42 pm
Trademark actively competes with their own wholesale customers by selling on eBay, Amazon and at retail online (Link hidden: Login to view is them.)

If you dig up their eBay and Amazon stores, plus the 5stardeal website, you'll see that they keep the better stuff for themselves, and on some merchandise are selling to the public at and even below what they're selling to wholesalers.

Why bother with a company that agressively sells at retail, and uses small entrepreneurs as a valve for excess stock?

"Failure is not when you fall down. Failure is when you don't get back up."

--J.J. Luna
Site Admin
25 Sep 12 04:14:32 am
@flipflip39: Here is the link to their supplier profile of Trademark Commerce - Link hidden: Login to view
I feel I have nothing to add to what Frank just said :)

@Frank: I am in awe with the information, thanks for sharing this with us!

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at