We are looking for dropshippers and wholesalers in Europe

chris68tina
Hi,
we´re new here in the forum We´re an reseller in Germany and want to enhance our assortment. It´s an interesting site with a lot of informations. Very good!

Now we have two questions:

We´re looking for special products from the U.S.A. Specificaly smoker and all things around BBQ. For example BBQ accessoires, sauces, marinades or ingredients for marinades, spices an specialities. We are also looking for typical american (soft)drinks, juices, sweets an snacks, etc.

The other products we are looking for are brndclothings. Particularly Abercrombie&Fitch, Armani, Calvin Klein, Bench, Ed Hardy, 7 for all mankind an other trendy brands.

We´re looking for dropshippers or wholesalers who send the articles to Germany. Or are there drophippers, wholesalers or importers in Europe which provides the articles to resellers.

We hope you can help us. And of course you can give us a lot of adresses ;-)

Thanks a lot!

Best regards, Christina

daisyblue
Hi there,

I can answer part of your question as i have very recently looked into it myself, Abercrombie & Fitch is one of my favourite brand wanted so much to bring it to Australia but after i did my research well no chance. I spoke to someone at Abercrombie in America they do not offer their products at wholesale or offer bulk discounts for the purpose of resale and can only buy geniune items from their listed stores only or their online stores. But you will find alot of suppliers that will claim they have A&F 'fake'

Gook luck

Site Admin
fudjj
Yep, that's the same deal with most, if not all designer brands.

A lot sell outside of their own stores of course, but they keep very tight control of the distribution.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
Free Member
haydee
Hi chris68tina,

I found some suppliers of the products that you are interested in.

For Snacks (both are US-based suppliers but are able to ship worldwide):

For BBQ tools and sauces:

Link hidden: Login to view -they are a US-based company that offers barbecue sauces, hot sauce and marinades. They ship worldwide.

Link hidden: Login to view -they are China-based suppliers but they import to US, Australia and Europe.

For branded clothings:

*UK-based and can ship worldwide.

*US-based but can ship worldwide.
Link hidden: Login to view -they offer mixed wholesale lots/pallets. Link hidden: Login to view -they carry designer brands like Baby Phat, Francois Girbaud, etc.

Hope that helps! Cheers! :)

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.