After being on this site for 2 years. I have not found one single supplier....

thablewprnt
Legit? Maybe, useful? Never! Nothing even remotely close to the pie-in-the-sky sales pitch you get hit with before you purchase a membership. I have been on eBay since 2005. Whenever I find myself running out of options while sourcing a product I come here as a last ditch effort. Over a 2 year period I have found NOT one supplier. I've searched everything from DVD's to clothing, to bottled water! Salehoo you gave me 2 years of absolutely nothing, and I'm here to give you a piece of my mind.

I'm sure there is someone behind this site laughing their a** off at posts like mine while raking in more losers, but I think it's pretty pathetic that you actually try to come off as a legit site. I forgot what I paid to get in here, but you know what? I don't even care. My time is what you wasted, Salehoo. Time that I will never get back. I did a search for DVD suppliers last year, and the same ones (with no additional ones) are here today in the same order they were before. I did a search for Taylor Made Golf Clubs, and the first thing that came up was a perfume site named Fragrance X. WTH? BTW which is a site that I have dealt with personally, and is terrible!

What I am saying may not be nice, but am I a liar? Where are the Distributors? For ANY THING?! I challenge anyone registered or on staff to prove my claims wrong. This site is full of junk, and I feel so dumb for wasting my time and effort.

paul1978
tell you what...............

you tell me what product you want to buy
you tell me what price you want to pay
do you want wholesale
do you want dropship
where are you located
where do you want to sell to? usa, europe, worldwide?

I make good money from my lingerie website, drop shipping using a company from this very site.

I will source what you are looking for no problem, but please dont request silly things like apple products or high end items that are not possible to source unless you have a high start up cost.

thablewprnt
LOL OK

Socks

Men's, women's, children (unbranded)

Wholesale

$1 pair

US buyer, US seller

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi thableprint,

There's an offer for $0.53 each pair at Link hidden: Login to view the latest supplier member in our directory.

Kind regards,

Irene
paul1978
Hi thableprint,

There's an offer for $0.53 each pair at Link hidden: Login to view the latest supplier member in our directory.

Kind regards,

beat me too it :-)

thablewprnt
LOL Well I stand correct. Of course this doesn't change my opinion, but I do appreciate the effort, and I can happily no longer say Salehoo gave me nothing.

Free Member
ynos82
Legit? Maybe, useful? Never! Nothing even remotely close to the pie-in-the-sky sales pitch you get hit with before you purchase a membership. I have been on eBay since 2005. Whenever I find myself running out of options while sourcing a product I come here as a last ditch effort. Over a 2 year period I have found NOT one supplier. I've searched everything from DVD's to clothing, to bottled water! Salehoo you gave me 2 years of absolutely nothing, and I'm here to give you a piece of my mind.

I'm sure there is someone behind this site laughing their a** off at posts like mine while raking in more losers, but I think it's pretty pathetic that you actually try to come off as a legit site. I forgot what I paid to get in here, but you know what? I don't even care. My time is what you wasted, Salehoo. Time that I will never get back. I did a search for DVD suppliers last year, and the same ones (with no additional ones) are here today in the same order they were before. I did a search for Taylor Made Golf Clubs, and the first thing that came up was a perfume site named Fragrance X. WTH? BTW which is a site that I have dealt with personally, and is terrible!

What I am saying may not be nice, but am I a liar? Where are the Distributors? For ANY THING?! I challenge anyone registered or on staff to prove my claims wrong. This site is full of junk, and I feel so dumb for wasting my time and effort.

Frightening to hear, since I invested both time and money into this page here. I hope that you have just been unlucky and that this does not match the rest here. Lucky it is advertised with 100% Mony Back guarantee before you sign up if you are not satisfied with the service. But I will give it a fear chance before I say anything. I actually I expected it would be more activity on the forums than it really is, but hope that is because it is summer and that people are on vacataion.

Free Member
shaomin
LOL Well I stand correct. Of course this doesn't change my opinion, but I do appreciate the effort, and I can happily no longer say Salehoo gave me nothing.

hi, r u trying to be selling socks in us? why a customer buy a few pairs of socks from you usd1 each pair? he can buy with 0.5-1dollar from walmart. He have to pay shipping fee if he buy from you.

grace-salehoo
Hi shaomin,

I just replied to your PM btw, and I hope you find my ideas useful :)

Regarding your questions about socks, there are still lots of reasons why someone might buy socks online rather than from Walmart.

1. Time and ease. I don't know about you, but sometimes I just can't be bothered with the hassle of going into town and parking etc etc. I can be a lot faster to shop online - especially for things like socks, where you don't need to get a perfect fit.

2. Quality and selection. I haven't purchased Walmart socks myself, but I imagine they aren't the highest quality. Some people prefer or need better socks - especially if they are on their feet all day, suffer from poor circulation or have a condition like diabetes. Or they may simply be after a particular fashion style of sock that isn't readily available. Some people really like possum fur or cashmere socks as a luxury item. These are all reasons why they might choose to buy socks online rather than at Walmart.

I hope that answers your question and provides some food for thought. Obviously, when you choose something to sell, you have to think about a particular need or desire that a customer has that you can fulfill.

Grace

Site Admin
fudjj

hi, r u trying to be selling socks in us? why a customer buy a few pairs of socks from you usd1 each pair? he can buy with 0.5-1dollar from walmart. He have to pay shipping fee if he buy from you.

I just want to chip in here as I am one that does buy socks on eBay, so I may be able to give you an insight from a buyers perspective.

Why buy socks from eBay?

1. I don't have a Walmart, Kmart or any other mart next door.
2. I buy a certain range of socks.
3. I buy from an international seller because of the range they have
available and the quality of the product.

Now I'm not talking about an average everyday pair of socks, these are hiking socks, and no, I don't hike. I buy them simply because of the product quality and durability.

You can find a specialty market within any product genre, and you can then build around that market to diversify and build a stock profile.

My tip, don't focus on the obvious limitations of a product, anyone can see them. Look for the possibilities and then as to how you can best exploit them!

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.