Another new one here!

Free Member
springs0721
I have been receiving e-letters from Salehoo and finally made up my mind to join today! I guess I waited too long that now the membership fee is charged annually. When I first came across Salehoo, it was one-time payment for lifetime.

Anyways, I've never been in e-business before and I hope that I can make some profits with the help of Salehoo. =)

Site Admin
alice-salehoo
Welcome springs0721

It's great to have you here!

Since you just joined up today, you're probably wondering where to start!

I recommend you just take a good look around the site to get your bearings.

Our Education section is a great place to get answers to some of the questions you probably have swirling around in your head:

Link hidden: Login to view

Also, as you joined in December, you will have got free access to our webinar series. These are pretty awesome resources, so maybe you could set aside some time this weekend to watch a couple of them?

Keep in touch, we're here to help!

Alice

Copywriter
SaleHoo Group Limited
Wholesale Directory by SaleHoo
Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi and welcome Springs0721 :)

Yes, do watch the webinars! Tons of great info from Marc and Alice in there.

And don't forget to download your copies of our pdf guides too! To download please go to Link hidden: Login to view

If you need help with anything or get lost in between the pages don't hesitate to email us at support@salehoo.com

Love the pic by the way! It's so spring! :)

Hope to see more of you on the forum... Cheers

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
satya
Hi and welcome to SaleHoo, springs0721! It's great to have you on board.

Satya
Customer Support
SaleHoo Group Limited
Skyrocket your way to success with your own Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.